Sunday, November 14, 2010

Monday, Monday

Every week I start out with the Monday Blues. You know, the can't get motivated, work piled up from last week, I mean the weekend. It's tough to get going after a weekend. So, to combat this feeling I've been organizing on Sundays. Nothing is better than feeling prepared for the week ahead.

This week I'm getting my clothes ready to go for the week. Usually I do not pick out anything until I'm getting ready in the morning. Thus, my closet is usually a disaster. Some people like to pick clothes out the night before. I'm too unorganized for this. I need to plan in advance so that I can take the evenings off (or be lazy, whichever you prefer). I'm even putting all of my clothes for the week on the other side of the closet with pants and shirts together.

The week may need small changes, but the basics are planned. It should also help to cut on the time that I spend throwing clothes so I can sleep in later (every minute counts, right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment